penniesandhearts.wordpress.com
In the past, I'd attempted something like it on Blogger, but I was dissatisfied with how it turned out and BOOM. I deleted it. Finally, after a few years, I revisited the issue. I've been posting over there for a few months to an audience of zero until I knew that I liked how it looked and felt and the direction it was heading.
I decided to retire The Naga Saga in favor of a more comprehensive, slightly less personal, but still relevant blog. Part of me very much feels like the Naga Saga was about getting through medical school, and now that I've done that, I need a new way to express myself. I will keep this up for my own sentimental purposes, and will gradually reblog all of my favorite posts from here onto pennies and hearts, with some edits (I'm about to do a reblog now, actually).
I just have to say, I am so grateful to everyone who has cheered and supported me over the years on my blog. Whether you've commented, facebooked, talked to me in person or called me up, every time someone takes the time to connect with, a little bubble of happiness rises up in my chest. I love reading all of what YOU guys write, whoever out here has blogs or Facebook.
It's really easy to feel separated from everyone and everything, way up here in NE. Sometimes I forgot that there is a large network of people that DO remember Andrew and I. It brings me so much joy when I can connect, however briefly, with people from the past. I love that blogging and Facebook let's me do that.
Wherever you are and whoever is reading this, I hope you have a Happy Sunday, and continue following the saga over at my new blog :). I will be linking new entries on facebook as usual, so even if you don't have a way to follow the blog, you'll hear about it from time to time.
Thank you for helping me on my journey.
Love,
Jenny
I'm glad I can still keep up with you via your new blog!
ReplyDelete-alisha
I'm reading! Hi Jenny! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete