Monday, April 12, 2010

Thanks

The weather is nice (despite intolerable pollen counts). The ceiling fan is keeping me cool and I am about to make myself some black tea with cream and sugar. My baby is with her grandma and being entertained by my brother. My wonderful husband is working hard for me today: from 10 a.m. to 8:30 tonight. I am so proud of him. I have a test this Friday that I'm not prepared for, but I know I will be by Friday so I am not worried.

Right now is one of those moments when I am not ashamed to say, that life is so very beautiful and God is so very good to me.


2 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is wonderful to read. I can't wait to catch up with you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for ceiling fans and black tea and family! I love the picture. Miriam is getting SO big.

    ReplyDelete