Friday, August 17, 2012

Quick Update!

Hello friends and family,
I haven't been writing because, although MS4 is sweet and so much better than MS3, I have so much to do! In quick succession, I am taking my two hardest rotations: pediatric cardiovascular ICU (full of children on ECMO and not for the faint of heart--serious post about that coming up soon...) and my sub-internship, where I pretend to be an intern.

1) I take my two board exams in the next two weeks
2) I can officially begin setting up my application in the residency matching program on September 1st
3) I found three letter writers: an pediatric ICU doc, an internal medicine doc, and an OB-GYN
4) I have written well over 150 pages of a Word document with a very special project in it that I'm not going to tell you about :D
5) Pinterest is filling up with sewing projects I need to complete on my new sewing machine
6) My child is 2.5 years old and will NOT stay in her bed at night any more
7) Hubby has started grad school stuff

In summary, I am doing well, although I am crazy busy :). But hey, what's new?

1 comment:

  1. Any chance your next step might bring you towards St. Louis? It would be so cool if I got to see you guys... more often... or ever...
    :)

    ReplyDelete