Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby is Due and Genetics is Pwned

Today is the official day. Today is the day Miriam is due!! I've been having good, strong contractions. Not the "real thing" yet, but Miriam will be here by next Sunday at the latest, because at that point they'll induce. I'll try to post something on facebook before we hit the hospital, but no guarantees. I am so excited!

In other awesome news, I owned the Genetics mini-exam that I took Friday. Despite having contractions the whole time, I am pleased to report I kicked its ass.

"Dear Jenny,

We've scored the MiniTest you took on Friday, November 6.

You scored 19 points out of 20 (95%)."


4 hours of sleep, 9 months pregnant, contracting heavily and two days from my due date. Not bad, not bad.

7 comments:

  1. i'm so not surprised.
    so excited for miriam's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha yeah i'm not surprised either ;) i can't wait to see pictures of miriam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh!!!!
    If I'm this excited, then I can only imagine how excited you and your family are!! haha.
    Happy last days/week of being pregnant.
    She'll be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing. :o) All the best for the big day!

    ReplyDelete