Friday, November 13, 2009

Waiting for Baby

Andrew and I are anxiously awaiting Miriam's arrival, as most of you know by now. Only, in true McConnell style, she is being lazy. If she doesn't arrive naturally by Sunday, we are scheduled for inducement on Monday. So most likely, we will have a baby by Monday or early early Tuesday, depending on how things go. So for those of you who are miffed because you haven't received baby pictures or announcements yet, fear not! You are not forgotten.

Meanwhile, we have been enjoying the past few days. We went to a craft store and picked up goodies for Christmas and modeled this stylish wreath hats.



Just spreading some Christmas cheer! And here is Andrew with a sad, sad stalk of celery. By the way, we did eat it :).


And here is Haidee and I at Vanida's wedding last week.


Can't wait for the baby! Or for Christmas!

The next time I post, we'll probably be parents ^_^.

2 comments:

  1. *laughs* to those awesome hats you two are wearing. :o) Hope you're both doing ok and that Miriam comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I compulsively check your blog to see if there's any news. Tomorrow's the big day!

    ReplyDelete