Friday, December 4, 2009

The Skinny Jeans are Back

Miriam is almost 3 weeks old. We made it past the painful first two weeks of breastfeeding. We weathered her waking up every hour the first few nights at home. We survived mastitis and Andrew's stomach flu. Now, she's gaining weight well. (8 lbs, 11 oz as of Thursday!) She had her first outing to a coffeeshop. (She slept in her carrier the whole time, but it was a step :). I discovered I can nurse her in one arm and take physiology notes with the other.

And... the skinny jeans fit again :).

Hell yes.

4 comments:

  1. you make me sick.....but I cannot be mad at you for being so skinny 3 WEEKS after having a baby...because you are just too cute!
    give your girlie a hug for me. I'm so glad things are better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you look fabulous, I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am jealous. :)
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, so glad you're doing better! :o) (With reference to the last post, not just this ridiculously fast return to your slim and always-beautiful self. *grin*)

    ReplyDelete