Miriam is starting to smile more often!

Haha--she is so fat. My family calls her "butachan." That means little piggy in Japanese :). It is incredible how fast babies grow. She is also /almost/ sleeping through the night. Last night she slept from 9:30 pm to 3 a.m., nursed, then fell right back to sleep until 8 in the morning. I feel awesome.
The holidays make me appreciate family so much. I had strep throat on Saturday, so from Saturday til yesterday I stayed at my parents' house and Mom took care of Miriam. It was really nice, hanging out with the siblings and having good discussions with my dad. And of course, enjoying authentic Japanese food. In just two days we'll be enjoying the holidays our Tulsa family. I am stoked. Unfortunately, I have to study physiology the whole time because my exam is on Monday the 4th. Crazy. Why did I sign up for this med school thing again!? Hahaha... Well, I know my family will get me through it.
Merry Christmas, all! Have a blessed holiday...
I'm so glad Miriam is doing so well for you! Their little smiles are great, aren't they.
ReplyDelete"butachan"? i never called miriam "butachan"! that's like calling a guy "sue"!
ReplyDeletelove,
otosan
Love that you actually caught her smiling!
ReplyDeleteHow do you always manage to be sick at the holidays?! :o) Wee Miriam looks very happy.
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes me smile, it's that infectious! :)
ReplyDelete