I am writing this post mainly because I am bored out of my MIND by my current physiology topic.
Yay for lungs. They are quite complicated, actually. Lots of basic physics. The thing is, I hate physics, even PV=nRT... so this is no fun. Not at all. Nope, not even an eensy bit.
So I leaped at the chance to blog about my dinner :). Andrew and I made home-made dumplings (the pot-sticker type) with a delicious garlic and shrimp and cilantro filling. Andrew made the dough himself, and then we painstakingly flattened the dough into circles and filled the centers with the shrimp stuff. We thought we were pretty awesome, until I found this video.
Amazing. Must be voodoo. In any case, our dumplings were delicious. Although now I wish I had mad pasta skills.

Oh to be standing (or sitting) at a ramen stand with a bowl of hot steaming succulent ramen noodles smothered with finely chopped green onions and roasted pork. What would come close to that would be a bowl of hearty ramen stock filled with handfuls (mouthfuls?) of savory Mandu (Korean dumpling) or Wonton (Chinese dumpling). Lord have mercy on me...a salivating sinner!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I read "PV=nRT" and for one blessed moment I went, "I have no idea what that even means!" Ah, to hold onto those times...
ReplyDeleteMy personal problem is micro. Our current prof is useless, and every time I try to read the book it promptly puts me to sleep.