Despite the stress of things (/ahem/ cell bio exam on Friday, embryology on Saturday, physio next Friday), I want to take time to enjoy life's little graces: Andrew's good home cookin' and my baby.
Andrew made the most amazing burgers. You have to watch the video to appreciate the unhealthiness of this burger, but here are the ingredients: hand-shaped, home-made French bread, home-made Bearnaise sauce (egg yolk, tarragon vinegar, white wine, lots of butter, shallot, salt, pepper), good cheese, over-easy egg, home-made burger patties, and lots of work.


He's a good hubby, he is. Taking care of Miriam and supporting his crazy wife, who's galavanting about the UTSW campus, pursuing the career she's dreamed of since she was four. Check out his sweet Scottish-themed apron, a gift from his mom for Christmas.

It's actually extremely awesome, not just because it's a kilt-apron, but it actually prevent him from wiping his greasy hands on his shirts, which he does even when a hand towel is at his fingertips. Men.
And in other exciting news, Miriam is holding up her head!!

;
P.S. Humor. That's good too. For example, just now:
Me (bedroom): "Andrew, what's that strange noise?"
Andrew (playing the guitar, living room): "What?"
Me: "What was that noise?"
Andrew: "What noise?"
Me: "I don't know, it was weird. It sounded like Kermit the frog."
Andrew: "............................................ that was me singing."
Me: "HAHAHAHAHA!"


Oooh. I've been doing some video recipes, but with other people showing me stuff. I suck at posting them.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna try to get your mom to do one with me.
:)
:o) Laughing a lot right now. Thanks, Jenny. Miriam is amazing!
ReplyDeletefood looks yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteso does baby...in a non-creepy way :)
I love the apron, Andrew. Very manly.
ReplyDeleteMiriam is beautiful. Also, that burger. :)
ReplyDelete