Miriam is a happy, gurgling baby. She was the most distracting thing during my studies last week. What is a mom to do when her chubby little baby flashes a great, big gummy smile and coos at her from her bouncy chair? Pick her up and cuddle her, of course!
I thank the Good Lord for the glorious work of His hands: i.e., Miriam is totally sleeping through the night! She sleeps nine hours at night like clockwork. Couldn't ask for more. Shouldn't ask for more, really.
So, Andrew's friends, Matt and Jasper, will be here in a few hours. I'm looking forward to good times, and to some serious relaxing this weekend.
Motherhood + medical school is some serious work, y'all.
Aaaah I wish I could see you guys more often. I have a feeling Miriam will be quite enormous next time I see her! I'm glad you're not shooting for perfection with grad school grades. Miriam is a fan of B's, I think. I can tell... somehow.
ReplyDelete