So several people have given us gifts, and it seems like just the right excuse to put up some pictures!
The little pink outfit below is ADORABLE. It has matching capris (not pictured). I can't wait to dress up Miriam in it!

Here are some lovely purple/green themed onesies!
And here is a fabulous cloth bag with lots of room, packed with baby things (outfit, blanket, extra diapers...) and ready for the hospital :).
Avis, Jenny & Spencer, Haidee: thanks you guys!
I also did some decorating with origami. I made a few pieces and strung them on the lamp.
I also found a cute pattern for an origami butterfly and made a few of those for the wall behind the crib, which looked so dull I had to do something about it.
And here is a picture of Baby's Corner in its full glory. The crib has random baby stuff in it right now.





Jenny, I am so excited for you and Andrew! Everything is so cute and precious...I just love baby stuff. Praying for you these next couple of weeks as you wait for your little girl to make her big arrival! : )
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!! so soon!
ReplyDeleteyeah! i'm glad it got there before you had miriam :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! So exciting! :o)
ReplyDelete