- An emotional roller-coaster to rival some serious PMS
- Snooping around stranger's back yards
- A sudden interest in closet dimensions
- Gardening daydreams
- Frantic budgeting
- An urge to get a furry pet
- Longs hours looking wistfully at sparkling designer kitchens in magazines
- A deluge of paperwork written entirely in Legal Jargon (a strange and paranoid dialect of English)
Have you guessed yet? Yes, that's right: First time home-buying! We put in a bid for a house today :). I hope it goes well!
But in the event that it doesn't, and we don't get a house, Andrew and I promised each other we'd get nice new computers :).
And that makes it a win win win WIN situation to me!
yeah!!!!! join the stress club :) david and kat just closed on their house on friday and we finally moved in to our new old house ;) after four months of renovations!!! but now we have all the unpacking craziness and organizing and I've definitely been staring at pottery barn magazines wishing i could just buy the whole page haha i hope it works out!!!! and i want to come see your baby!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting. I've been looking too. I may make an offer on one next week. Just make sure yours has a big guest bedroom!
ReplyDelete