2:30 a.m. I'd been on the phone for one hour already. AT&T customer service. One little DSL modem.
Grrr! In the end, I triumphed despite this little modem's best efforts. As of 2 pm today, I successfully purchased, installed, set up, configured, and wept over our wireless AT&T internet connection. It was not a fun experience, but now we are happily surfing the internets on a legit WiFi. I do, however, pity the customer service specialist who is taking calls at 2 a.m.(!)
Medical News: So I received a little email from my medical biochemistry professor today. We have a reading assignment prior to the first day of class. This does not bode well! Luckily, I was looking over the material and at least it is familiar.

A little protein, anybody? Today's science fact: amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, just like little Lego blocks. There are lots--almost endless--combinations of aminos acids, just like there are almost endless options of cool space ships prototypes and sweet pirate boats for the average Lego builder.
Baby News: I am writing a thank-you letter to Kevin and Holly, because they sent us some a-dorable baby items! Pictured here is a very cute pink elephant onesie.

Yay for cute things!! Thanks, Kevin and Holly :).
No comments:
Post a Comment