Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Engrish, Anyone?

Sometimes when you've been studying, every day, for nearly 8 hours a day, you need to take a break. You need to soothe your fraying nerves. Relax. Rest. Rehabilitate. Contemplate. Meditate.

AND PLAY FARMVILLE!


I love my little farm. It makes me happy. I think FarmVille is the best facebook game I have yet to come across, especially for people like me. My favorite games (the only ones I've really played extensively) are Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon... and World of Warcraft (shhhhh, don't tell...). Anyway, they all involve playing at your own pace and exploring a world/developing your character. FarmVille is about farming. That's it. You plant seeds, they grow, you harvest them. You decorate your farm as a mode of self-expression. You collect things from the animals you acquire. Love it.

The OTHER thing you can do to de-stress before a big test (coming up on Friday!) is celebrate your cultural heritage. For me, that means www.engrish.com. Hehehe. Here are few of my favorites:

This must be where the Grinch lives

Only the Japanese.
A few hilarious menu items:

Yes I WOULD like a side of greed with my wish

For the health nuts

Hahahahaha
Dericious!

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, these pics are hilarious. You made me laugh out loud. As it has been a day full of frustrating schoolwork, this was the first time to laugh. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete